Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and the City

Finally it has arrived and tonight I went to see "Sex and the City". Truly it was fun! I asked a friend to go with me, but she said she & another girlfriend went for her birthday. I was disappointed to hear that they left midway the movie. She said it would be better watching in on TV when the DVD comes out! Let me tell you, I did not let that deter me ... and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie ... alone ... no girlfriends, no husband, nada, just me by myself. I laughed out loud and thankfully didn't have to worry about whether one single person liked the movie...I was just responsible for ME!
To tell the truth ... I've been in a situation before where a girlfriend went somewhere with me and midway the event decided she wasn't happy & wanted to leave. Well leave sister & leave me to enjoy the silliness, the loveliness, the tears & laughter by myself. Thus is the reason I do many things by myself ... don't have to worry about how someone else is faring ... I'm just groovin' on my own ... by my own self!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a great, perfect, uplifting, funny blog! Love your spirit - Margaret