Today is a cold rainy day. I'm sure by tomorrow all the leaves will be on soggy ground. What little bright color we've had will be gone. Time for winter. There is to be a dusting of snow in the hill country tonight, but we'll not see any here. West Texas has been getting snow because of the higher elevations. I'm enjoying the cozy conditions of our house. Nice to be warm. Everyone is not so lucky as we.
6 comments:
hi lizzy - those are beautiful pictures . . . i love the oak's gnarly arms!!!! this is what it looked like around here probably three weeks back. it's entirely bare now with the first snow falling last night. i had a nice bike ride through it all and i think we'll get more thursday and firday of this week. do you get snow down there?! steven
Our foliage is all done here in New England too. Tonight there's a bright December moon shining through the branches, but they're predicting snow this weekend :)
Lovley photos... I love trees.
We're the opposite here as the weather is starting to really heat up.
Christmas time is summertime.
Thank you for your valuable comment on my HIV post. It is very much appreciated.
best wishes for your changing season.
Ribbon :)
Steven,
Today dawned with brilliant sun! It is so gorgeous, but Friday we are supposed to have SNOW... 70% chance of the white stuff. This is quite different for our area. If we get snow I'll definitely be posting photos!
Wow, what photos!
Jealous of yur leaves and colour, trees bare here now. Thanks for sharing!
Joanne & Titus, I'm sure the leaves will be gone here soon. We had a chilly day today with colder weather on the way and lots of wind. Brrr!
Post a Comment