Friday, August 12, 2011

Watch out: He's coming and it's not going to be pretty!

For more up to date information on the shape of things to come go to the
Letters from Texas blog written by Harold Cook. 
You'll find it at www.lettersfromtexas.com

If I'm going to write about this distressing mess we're about to get into
I need to start another blog not related to this one.
Here I want happy thoughts and there is nothing "happy" about 
Rick Perry running for U. S. President.

5 comments:

ellen abbott said...

One hopes the nation has had enough of presidents from Texas.

Cheryl Cato said...

ellen, I totally agree!

Leslie Parsley said...

WOW. How revolting. This man, a former Democrat no less, is absolutely frightening. The more he's exposed, the better - for all our sakes.

Cheryl Cato said...

Yes Leslie, it's hard to believe Perry could ever have been a Democrat, but then he probably said & did what was necessary to get elected.

ellen abbott said...

A consummate politician.