The trees are not as colorful as we saw at the Grand Canyon.
Here are mostly evergreens, but the color is in the rocks.
Mountain goats were seen on the sides of the mountain...
...and these young men are going to climb.
Hope they are wearing sunscreen!
Even though it's cool the sun is intense.
Hope they are wearing sunscreen!
Even though it's cool the sun is intense.
7 comments:
What a beautifully stunning place. I visited Zion decades ago. You brought it all back in vivid colors. Thank you.
Thank you for these pictures, Lizzy! When we toured the US in our trailer, I got to see many Parks and Caves and Rivers and Sights, but I actually think I loved Zion the most! Now as I see your photos, the feeling I had comes back - the awe, the marvel. Thank you again!
(the veri word is billi, like the billy goats gruff, very fitting. Do you think they READ our posts?)
Gorgeous pictures!Thanks for sharing it with us!
He posed really well Lizzy. Spectacular picture.
You look beautiful and I am glad to see your pretty face.
Love Renee xoxo
What an amazing place to visit! I am in awe.
Beautiful wild pictures, love them!!!
I love mountains vistas, maybe because I'm Capricorn... The Goat... lol
Oh I love your photo, you look adorable and it's so nice to see you.
Have a nice weekend, my dear
xoxo
Gorgeous photos Lizzy - I'm embarrassed to say I'd never heard of Zion National Park until talking to some friends earlier this summer. You've definitely boosted it further up my "must do" list with these pictures!
Post a Comment