Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Adieu Renee

For Renee
We have lost our wonderful friend Renee.
She has joined the birds, bees, & butterflies;
the breezes that blow through this beautiful world;
the earth, the sky, the day, the night;
the oceans, lakes, streams.
Whisper her name, Renee
and a smile will arise.
Rest peacefully & watch over us.
There is another angel in heaven this day.
"Fly in Peace & Love"


6 comments:

Angela said...

I just came from Lori who also wrote Renee a loving post. May her heart be blessed!
And yours, too.

Lori ann said...

This was beautiful, i love these words. Yes, Renee will be missed. Bless her heart and her familys too.

Titus said...

My thoughts are with you and the beautiful friend who inspired such words.

Seeker said...

Beautiful words in memory of your friend. I'm sorry for your loss my dear.
Big hug and much love
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that my dear Renee has left the bonds of Earth, but I am tickled that she is now an Angel (although, she ALWAYS was). Over the past year, we have become great blog buddies, and have even held conversations outside of the blogosphere.

I miss her dearly and my world is a little darker because she is not physically here with us.

She is dearly loved.

Bella Sinclair said...

Heaven is lucky to have their newest angel, absolutely. Such a wonderful and loving tribute, Cheryl. Hugs to you.