This & That and Bothersome Things...
Great companions, Lizzy! Enjoy the ride with the boys.
Ahhh Rosaria, Gertie is a girl. The G-man has to take us for rides! Have a great day!
Awwww! That's so cute. I wanna kissy-poo the doggy! You and G-man are always on the go. I'm jealous that you can take time to travel all over the place. I hope I have that opportunity someday!I always enjoy your travel photos.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great companions, Lizzy! Enjoy the ride with the boys.
Ahhh Rosaria, Gertie is a girl. The G-man has to take us for rides! Have a great day!
Awwww! That's so cute. I wanna kissy-poo the doggy!
You and G-man are always on the go. I'm jealous that you can take time to travel all over the place. I hope I have that opportunity someday!
I always enjoy your travel photos.
Post a Comment