The Marriott Horseshoe Bay Resort
We arrived on Friday afternoon, settled in,
and had time for the G-man to
practice a little golf before his
big two-day tournament.
Friday was overcast and dreary,
but warm.
Standby, a front scheduled
to blow through overnight
will bring clear skies, 30 mph winds,
and cooler temperatures.
On my walk around the property
I found this lovely Zen Garden.
It is a serene atmosphere
and lovely meditation spot.
I love winding walkways and this one is perfect.
After my walk I sat in the hot tub for a while
and then met the G-man for lunch.
After the first day he was tied for 2nd place in his flight.
He came in 3rd place after both rounds
and now qualifies to go to the National Finals in
La Quinta, CA in late September if he wants.
All in all it was a nice weekend and I think my back is getting better!!!
5 comments:
Your lead photo absolutely looks like the background of a James Tissot painting. Breathtaking!
Congrats to th G-man! It looks like the beauty of his surroundings inspired him.
wends is a very old english word that i love as much as the word werns. steven
Thanks Jo. I'm glad you enjoyed the photo.
steven... I've always liked the work "wends"... and "werns" is a new word for my vocabulary.
Oh, look at this place! We are still buried in snow here and it has been snowing for the past 24 hours!!! Look at your clear skies and foliage.... even a turtle. How lovely, Lizzy. And congratulations to the G-man on his terrific golfing. I'm relieved you are healing. It's good. =D
Post a Comment