It was a beautiful morning early in May
when the G-man & I kayaked
out Shem Creek on Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
and into Charleston Harbor.
when the G-man & I kayaked
out Shem Creek on Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
and into Charleston Harbor.
The temperature was perfect as we set out
at 9:30 AM.
The 3 hour trip would take us to
Crab Island in Charleston Harbor
where we would see thousands of shore birds nesting.
We were not able to go onto the island
as it is a nature preserve for the nesting birds.
Brown Pelicans, Royal Terns, Gulls & Skimmers
were among those working on families.
5 comments:
Nice picture of G-man :)
And such beautiful pictures as per usual, darling.
Hope all is great with you.
Love
xoxo
Thanks Seeker! It was great fun. Looking forward to our next trip this time to the west coast (Santa Barbara, CA).
pictures are full of life... i love it...
What a beautiful excursion!
The pictures are so vibrant and...noisy! I can only imagine what it might have sounded like.
Thank you for taking us in your kayak with you and the G-man (who looks fabulous, by the way)to South Carolina. And thanks for doing all the rowing, too!
I'm officially jealous of you, your day out on the river looked so tranquil.
Post a Comment