Monday, July 25, 2011

Cecelia - the Boat & the Song

5 comments:

steven said...

when simon and garfunkel were truly on fire i skipped them simply because. now i listen to them simply because. this is a beautiful song isn't it lizzy!!!

R. Burnett Baker said...

Such a kicky song....I had forgotten about this one, but always liked it. In the early 70's ( did I say early 70's? Damn!) I worked for an entertainer/singer/songwriter from Houston as a roadie. He used to do this song in one of his shows and had a great version of it.

Ah...brings back fun memories!

Wanda..... said...

Know the song Cecelia well...have the old album 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'...a favorite!

Rosaria Williams said...

Thanks for your sweet words and your constant support. Hope your mouth feels better.
Rosaria

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

A very happy song--makes me want to get up and dance!

Best
Tracy :)