Jo and Jj... I'm sorry to say that I am sweltering in the Texas heat today. These were shots taken in late June when we were in the Santa Barbara area.
Jo, the weather was very "temperate" and I think it is like that most of the summer. Wouldn't it be lover-ly!
lizzy i love the header photograph very much! i admire photographs that somehow open out the senses and draw back whatever memories are latent of similar scenes. it ooks like a good place to be. steven
Hi Cheryl! Nice to hear from you today... Gee, one day in Georgia, next California!
Yes, our heat will be moderating a bit. Thursday was 99 here in Rochester and 103 in Syracuse. But we were due for a hot summer. Haven't had one in a while, and it's quite different than the 125 inches of snow we had this past winter. (179 I think in Syracuse) I hear that East Texas got an inch or rain last week! Yea! Now just about 40 inches more and my mother's pond might fill back up and keep the turtles cool!
8 comments:
Postcard like pictures...
Lovely pics... Have fun!
JJRod'z
Beautiful shots, Cheryl!
The weather there looks much more temperate than anywhere else in the country today!
Enjoy your trip!
Jo and Jj... I'm sorry to say that I am sweltering in the Texas heat today. These were shots taken in late June when we were in the Santa Barbara area.
Jo, the weather was very "temperate" and I think it is like that most of the summer. Wouldn't it be lover-ly!
lizzy i love the header photograph very much! i admire photographs that somehow open out the senses and draw back whatever memories are latent of similar scenes. it ooks like a good place to be. steven
steven, yes it was a lovely place. It was fun, cool, low humidity, pleasant, lush, verdant... can't come up with enough accolades.
Hi Cheryl! Nice to hear from you today... Gee, one day in Georgia, next California!
Yes, our heat will be moderating a bit. Thursday was 99 here in Rochester and 103 in Syracuse. But we were due for a hot summer. Haven't had one in a while, and it's quite different than the 125 inches of snow we had this past winter. (179 I think in Syracuse) I hear that East Texas got an inch or rain last week! Yea! Now just about 40 inches more and my mother's pond might fill back up and keep the turtles cool!
Rick
Rick, next thing you know we'll be hoping for a tropical depression to bring rain to East & Central Texas. We really need the rain.
i love this area of california, and your wonderful images make me homesick for it.
thanks for your comment over at my blog ♡
Post a Comment