Well, it's time for the annual Pine Forest Golf Club sojourn to Kinder, Louisiana to play golf at Koasati Pines Golf Course & Coushatta Casino Resort. I'm not much of a casino goer, but most of the other 20+ folks going will enjoy the night life at the casino after playing golf in the morning. The G-man will be searching out a Texas Hold'em Poker Game & I'll find something to amuse myself. I do know how to play poker, but lately have not been in the mood for it.
I'll be away for a few days and may not have access to the Internet. I'll be back online Friday.
Below are a few photos from the neighborhood and some random ones from our last golf day in Spring Branch, Texas. Hope you enjoy photos of the beginning of our spring!
I'll be away for a few days and may not have access to the Internet. I'll be back online Friday.
Below are a few photos from the neighborhood and some random ones from our last golf day in Spring Branch, Texas. Hope you enjoy photos of the beginning of our spring!
We've had a taste of spring. My neighbor's redbud is just about in full bloom and looked very pretty in the midday sunshine.
12 comments:
The photos are great, as ever,Lizzy.
Have fun on your trip and we will 'see' you when you come back.xx
You make me want to learn to play golf. But wait, not now, now until my bursitis has healed/disappeared. WE are having winter weather here, with hail, ice storms, and freezing rain. Spring is slow in the
West.
Hi Lizzy
that redbud blossom is beautiful - I've never heard of it before.
Have a happy time.
The redbud trees snaps are faboulous. Many thanks.
Greetings from London.
Natalie, Delwyn & my Cuban friend, thanks and I'm happy you enjoyed the redbud. The sun was so pretty shining on it so I ran back inside to get the camera. Everything is popping up since we had our 2 inch rain last weekend!
Rosaria, sorry you have so much cold weather; it can't be good for your bursitis! Golf is fun & I only started playing after I met the G-man, so it's been only about 4 years. I'm in a holding pattern score-wise ... needs improvement!
I never played golf, so cannot quite follow you here, but I wish you an enjoyable time! Bicycles like that are very common in Germany. Many children go to school by bikes. There are huge bike parking lots around every school.
Such great pictures, dear.
Enjoy your trip, have fun and all the best.
xoxo
Great pics. Hope your casino trip is a fun time for all.
Loved the close-up of the redbud blossom especially-- took me back to when I lived in the south. The little bicycle was a lot of fun, too.
Angela, Seeker, Angie & John - Well, I'm back home and we had a nice trip. The weather was beautiful. It may take me a few days to get back on schedule. We are contemplating a little work around the house. So I may be tied up with workers for a while.
John - where in the south did you live? When we were in Louisiana this week we saw some beautiful azaleas in bloom!
Hi Cheryl: I lived in Charlottesville, VA from summer 1984-summer 1989, when I moved to San Francisco. Obviously, very far from the deep south, tho very southern to a fellow who grew up in Vermont. I also had a very good friend who lived in Columbia, SC, & I spent quite a bit of time there, too. & my folks lived on the Gulf Coast of Florida for many years during their retirement.
Great pictures especially the one of you golfing.
I just told Rosaria I was worried bout you because I hadn't seen you in a while.
But now I am okay because you are on holidays.
Love Renee xoxox
Post a Comment