Monday, September 27, 2010

PVFC ~ Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

The G-man & I are just back from our trip to
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
and what a great time we had!
We enjoyed wonderful seafood southern style
with grits offered at every meal.

If you like interesting places to dine this is one of the best.
The Pine Valley Fish Camp is outstanding
in it's ambiance and menu.
It has the homey feel of a neighborhood restaurant.
The menu is interesting and the food delicious.

The G-man had a combination plate of
fish and shrimp lightly fried.
My choice was a bit different:
Lightly blackened Mahi Mahi,
Grits with Gravy,
Collard Greens,
and
a lovely glass of wine.

Heck, I'm really in the South so I've got to try the local delicacies.
After all I am a Southern girl and grew up on grits.


Seafood & wines on display
The entrance (exterior)

The entrance (interior)

Walkway to the back



The setting sun giving the last rays on the intra-coastal canal.
It's a lovely place to sit and have a drink at the end of the day.

1 comment:

steven said...

lizzy it's been a very long time since i was in florida. thanks for taking us along with you!! steven