This & That and Bothersome Things...
Beautiful place. I've yet to visit Georgia, but visiting the south, on a long vacation, is on my bucket list. So far I've only been to New Orleans.
This is so lovely - especially the sunset! All your older posts I've been catching up on are gorgeous, too.. I loved seeing the egret, complete with yellow feet which looks identical to the Little Egrets we get here!
Fantastic oak! I miss the Spanish Moss we had in Houston. There's something mystical and romantic about those moss ladened trees....Rick
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful place. I've yet to visit Georgia, but visiting the south, on a long vacation, is on my bucket list. So far I've only been to New Orleans.
This is so lovely - especially the sunset! All your older posts I've been catching up on are gorgeous, too.. I loved seeing the egret, complete with yellow feet which looks identical to the Little Egrets we get here!
Fantastic oak! I miss the Spanish Moss we had in Houston. There's something mystical and romantic about those moss ladened trees....
Rick
Post a Comment