Monday, November 8 will be our
5th anniversary.
The photo above is one I had framed
for the G-man for the occasion.
The four photographs that I had
printed are very green which is a bit different
from what I normally take.
This is a historic site found along the
road to Mora, New Mexico.
It was a nice place to stop.
The banner photo was taken farther down the road,
but with the low clouds it reminds me
of the Great Smokey Mountains.
Most folks don't think of New Mexico
as being very green,
but some areas are quite lush.
but with the low clouds it reminds me
of the Great Smokey Mountains.
Most folks don't think of New Mexico
as being very green,
but some areas are quite lush.
6 comments:
lizzy congratulations for making such a good choice - the man and the picture!!!! steven
I agree! Happy Anniversary. ♥ ♥ xx oo
Happy 5th Anniversary Lizzie and G-man!
I like both of these photos as well. It's so much fun. Congrats as well and may there be many more.
What beautiful photography! I had no idea New Mexico was so verdant. Happy Anniversary, Lizzy!
Lizzy - Your header photo is beautiful. Yes, New Mexico is very green in some areas. I lived in the Glorieta mountains for a short period and it was full of wildflowers in the spring through fall and lots of green in the fields and woods. Wonderful state. It is truly the land of enchantment and I'm thinking you are enjoying it. -- barbara
Post a Comment