A refreshing photo from an African summer day.
We are all freezing in the Northern Hemisphere
with 49 of the 50 U.S. states experiencing snow.
Queensland, AU is having terrible flooding.
I have a deep wish to visit this country
and to ride in this land Carlos calls home
in the Kilimanjaro Conservancy.
Imagine riding a horse through beautiful country
with Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
It must be heaven.
A lovely warm day, beautiful country & regal horse.
Spring & summer will come again in North America.
Carlos da Silva on Kallimachos
Walking around my home garden
Location: Casablanca, west Kilimanjaro
Credit to: Nicole Walter
We are all freezing in the Northern Hemisphere
with 49 of the 50 U.S. states experiencing snow.
Queensland, AU is having terrible flooding.
I have a deep wish to visit this country
and to ride in this land Carlos calls home
in the Kilimanjaro Conservancy.
Imagine riding a horse through beautiful country
with Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
It must be heaven.
A lovely warm day, beautiful country & regal horse.
Spring & summer will come again in North America.
Carlos da Silva on KallimachosWalking around my home garden
Location: Casablanca, west Kilimanjaro
Credit to: Nicole Walter
4 comments:
How lush and verdant it looks! We lose so much color in North America during winter...it startles the eye to see it so vibrant here.
Thanks for the reminder, Cheryl. Spring is just around the corner.
The poor people of Brisbane need all the help they can get at the moment, I actually shed tears watching the terrible footage.
Africa is a beautiful country...last night I watch the 2002 movie Nowhere in Africa...I loved it. Views of Australia's disaster are disturbing, makes our frigid winters nothing to complain about.
oh! beautiful beautiful beautiful!
Post a Comment