It was very difficult for me to decide on a dress for the Willow Ball.
Finally, I chose this lovely red gown to give my skin a little boost of color.
![]() |
| Liam Neeson |
Once again dear Liam is able to break away from his
hectic schedule of film-making
to escort me to the Ball of the Year.
![]() |
| Candles floating amongst the flowers. |
![]() | |
| Will there be a traditional dinner at Willow Ball? |
![]() |
| Perhaps Liam and I can snag a romantic seat on the patio. |
![]() |
| Liam & I shall be dancing under the stars tonight! |
Thank you for once again making this a
simply wonderful occasion!






16 comments:
Your gown is lovely Cheryl and it will be so wonderful to chat with Liam again. I will be looking forward to a dance or two.
Oh, Lizzie! How splendid you look!
Most excellent choice!
;)
~Mimi
www.collagepirate.blogspot.com
Isn't it all exquisite. Such beautiful choice in your gown. And Liam is, and always will be a gentleman (and great actor!)
Your gown is gorgeous and Liam is too!
Dearest-
Please find me at the Ball!
www.collagepirate.blogspot.com
*kisses*
Ta!
perfect choices... what about me?
can a fellow blogger be my date? LOL! :-)
JJRod'z
Red and one shouldered ~ how incredibly beautiful. Liam is one lucky guy!
Erm... didn't someone else bring Liam along? Or was I imagining he was in two places at once?
Can't blame you - great choice :)
That blood red dress is devine! And what an entrance in the arms of Liam!e
Beautiful pictures and OMG what a gorgeous dress!!!
Love it all, the colour, the cut, the way it falls....
Much love your way.
xoxoxoxo
Out on the patio, under the stars with Liam. How romantic *sigh*. Saw you as I was out looking for my partner John Lennon. He kept disappearing with fried Reya's date Arlo Guthrie for a bit of a music jam and a smoke or two.
Liam seemed so civilized and attentive in comparison.
You my dear, looked divine.
Stunning gown! And an even more stunning date! See you there!
...well, Lena, let's hope not TOO much of a gentleman! :) Lizzy, you are breathtaking and I agree... the Manor looks very lovely. 24 hours seems like just not enough time! :)
i'm showing up very late again this year - breakfast at dawn down by the stream with my date and whomever decides to show up. i love your dress. steven
excellent choice in attire and escort--you are beautiful as is he handsome--enjoy your evening! c
You looked absolutely stunning in that fabulous red gown...thanks for making the Willow Manor Ball 2011 so enjoyable...
Post a Comment