The mill at Pendaries
When we go to Pendaries I especially
enjoy this part of the valley.
I am very partial to vistas and
do not enjoy being in a cabin
surrounded by the forest.
Of course my house in Bastrop
is (or rather was) surrounded
by a forest of Lob Lolly Pines.
The recent forest fire took care of
the lushness of the pine trees and
the green undergrowth.
It will be very interesting to see what the
area will look like in one, two, three years
from now.
I suppose we will have a totally
different Eco-system in time.
Lovely light just after the sun
began to rise above the mountains.
This is a favorite house at Pendaries.
It is right on the golf course at
the entrance to the neighborhood.
The view from the house is of the valley
pictured in the photos above it.
They can see the horses wandering
through the fields.
Early morning gathering.
| I would enjoy this view from my window. |
2 comments:
I would also enjoy the view from my window(last picture).
You take wonderful pictures-which camera do you use?
Have a great week end.
Best
Tracy :)
Wouldn't it be wonderful to see such pretty land every day? Of course in winter they have a LOT of snow.
My camera is a Leica V-Lux that I bought about 4 years ago when I retired from teaching. I love using it.
Post a Comment