Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Demise of "Boston Legal"???


Tonight I watched the 2 hour season finale of Boston Legal. It is so outrageous, but I love watching it. Many times I have to tape it and watch it at a later date which is what happened with this. I was saddened to learn it is most likely the last episode of this great show. I love James Spader in this role. He epitomizes the good guy lawyer. He's a bit outrageous, but so what he's the good guy lawyer ... wanting to work for the under-dog, concerned about the little guy, and is full of moral decency. Great character!
Let's hope ABC reconsiders ending this show. It'll be tough on ABC if they cancel this as well as Dirty Sexy Money. What a contrast is character development to watch both shows. Let's keep both on the air!!!

No comments: