Friday, March 6, 2009

Golf Day for the G-Man

The G-Man at his first Amateur Tour Tournament

Saturday is another golf tournament for my husband. He'll have to drive a couple of hours to get to the course, but it's not a difficult drive. I am planning to go along & drive for him, but today I have an allergy headache that is making me feel lousy. If the headache is gone in the morning Gertie & I will go along to keep him company. I'll take her down to the Blanco or Guadalupe River for a romp and hopefully get some photos of yet another little Texas town.

Awww, com' on, Mom! Let's go for a romp!


The town of Blanco is near where he is playing and they have a lovely little park, so we may hang there over the afternoon. Gertie will have to put up with more photo opportunities. She'll be looking over her shoulder again saying "Aw com' on Mom! Let's go for a romp!"

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Between Mr. G. and Gertie you too will have fresh air, exercise and a sense of accomplishment through the pictures you'll bring home. Enjoy.

Delwyn said...

I am giggling to myself Lizzy because my dog has not learned to 'pause' for photos yet, she's always chomping at the bit and blurs my shots ...requiring me to take yet more...I sometimes think I should put my foot through the lead while I am trying to focus but worry that she'll take me off my feet if she rushes off on a whim.

Natalie said...

Hope you get there, Cheryl. I like seeing your little 'romp' photos.xx

P.s Hope you feel better soon.

Fire Byrd said...

Gertie certainly looks a well behaved if not exasperated dog at having her pic taken.
Trix on the other hand... no haven't got time to talk about her outside!!
Hope your feeling better and get to enjoy the fresh air.
xx