Picking Flowers for Renee - Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, dear Renee.
I put together flowers from around-and-about for you to enjoy.
Some are local, some from our travels, some new, some from years past.
I hope you will enjoy the selection of flowers & music chosen especially for you on your birthday. Love,
Lizzy
Especially picked for Renee Khan on her birthday.
Seaside town in Maine
Lilies on my table
Garden in Budapest, Hungary
Butchart Gardens, Victoria, Canada
Wildflowers in Texas
Field of wildflowers, Bastrop, TX
My neighbor's redbud tree
detail of redbud blossoms
Close-up of redbud tree blossoms
Flower Shop, Bucharest, Romania
Paris flower shop
Tulips in Paris
Flowers inside "painted church" in central Texas
Painted Church flowers
Nursery in Fayetteville, Texas
Black Swallowtail on Carolina Jasmine in my garden
Kolanchoe on my patio
Amaryllis & Kalanchoe in my garden
Australian bottle-brush in bloom in my garden
Priest's garden at Mission San Jose, San Antonio, TX
Garden at Mission San Jose
Garden, Mission San Jose
Priest with guests at Mission San Jose
Taos, New Mexico patio
Magnolia and Cypress tree, Kinder, Louisiana
Las Cruces, New Mexico garden
Las Cruces garden
7 comments:
You are a sweetie, I'm sure Renee will be thrilled.
Am loving the Bottlebrush, whoo,hoo!
Love all these flowers!!!!
What a great, nice and lovely idea.
Happy birthday to Renee!
And a great weekend for you my darling.
xoxo
What gorgeous photos. I might like the "Lilies on My Table" picture best, but they're all delightful. A very thoughtful post.
Har har har. Love the music.
The flowers are beautiful, how lucky am I. My bouquets are from all over th world from my sweet Cheryl.
xoxoxo
Yay, for flowers, and yay for Renee's birthday! Spring has sprung in the South and pollen be damned, but I'm going to enjoy all of it.
Hope all is well in Texas, Ms. Frizzfrock!
What a beautiful heartfelt effort Lizzy, and we can share in it too...
happy Renee day to you
What a beautiful collection you have gathered Lizzy!!
Your friend will love her bouquets given with so much thought :)
Take good care and.......
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Post a Comment