Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Winner Is...


The G-Man (on the left) wins 1st place in his flight at the Golf Channel Amateur Tour at Falconhead Golf Club, Lakeview, Texas on Saturday, March 22, 2009.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Ms. Cheryl I was this close to calling out a search party.

Please tell Gerald congratulations from me. Fantastic.

One of my sisters is a total golfer so I'm sure she would understand when you have a bad game.

Glad your home babe.

Love Renee xoox

Seeker said...

Welcome home, dear!!!

Congratulations to Mr G!!!!

I've played golf some years ago, but I've always been a newbee ;)

And you're right heels make such a difference. I'm a heels lady of course.... but sometimes we must wear flats for the comfort.

Take care have a nice week

xoxo

Renee said...

I'm so glad you are back, I was like 'where the hell is she'. I even had to ask Rosaria.

Anyway, glad I could entertain you.

No, the scot does not wear anything under his kilt. And of course they are all conflicted but always choose the wild side.

Love your ex's name. Hope you didn't take it on. The kids in the library would be 'Ms. A=hole' behind your back. har har har.

Love Renee xoxoxo

Rosaria Williams said...

Hi Cheryl, welcome back and congratulations fo Mr G.

Natalie said...

Hi,Cheryl!

Glad you are back too!

Congrats to the G ~Man.xx♥

Delwyn said...

Hi there, the G man must be feeling pretty

GREAT

GIDDY

GARRULOUS

GRAND

about his GOLF win...

Cheryl Cato said...

Ladies, I am so happy to be back talking to you all. I missed you. Leave it to Renee to think about sending out a search party! Thank you all for the congrats to Mr. G ... I'll relay them to him, he'll be so pleased that you commented!
Lizzy