

The Lemonade Award and the Golden Heart Award go to ten blogs with attitude and gratitude and heart... Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. Each of you make a difference in the lives of those who read your blogs.
- The Gold Puppy
- Letters from Usedom
- Sixtyfivewhatnow
- A Cuban in London
- Absolute Vanilla... and Atyllah
- A Hazy Moon
- Circling My Head
- Life at Willow Manor
- 100 Words from Dublin
- The Soaring Impulse
10 comments:
Cheryl, I am so pleased with these awards handed to me by one of my earliest and longest follower. Thank you very much.
Lizzy thank you so much darling.
How is the picture taking going and have you compiled a book yet.
Thanks darling. And how is the G man?
Love Renee xoxo
Thank you Lizzy
I haven't heard that much from you lately so it's nice to know that you are still visiting...
I appreciate the thoughts and kindness...
happy days
Dear Lizzy,
also a thank you from me! You are so generous in sharing and making compliments, that shows how much YOU deserve these awards! Viele liebe Grüße aus Deutschland!!
Val did right in awarding you!!!
And thank you so much for passing on the award! xx
Congrats, Cheryl-- your blog certainly has those attributes!
Thank you, Ms. Frizzfrock! I am very honored.
Enjoy your golfing holiday!
Thanks for the awards! I am honored.
Hey you look as good in a golf hat as a cowboy hat. You look GOOD in hats!
Have fun on your golf holiday.
Cngratulation on your awards, dear!!!
xoxo
Many thanks, dear Lizzy. And congrats to you, too.
Greetings from London.
Post a Comment