Monday, September 14, 2009

Blue Monday -- Blue Sky, Beautiful Moon & Pines


Last Monday when I went outside to get our newspaper
this beautiful moon, blue sky & pine greeted me.
It was worthy of a photograph.
Isn't it beautiful?

15 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Perfection!

Bee said...

YES.

I can't believe that you can actually see the darker textures . . . the man? blue cheese? . . . what a beautifully clear picture.

Lorac said...

I love this shot! It really is beautiful. The capture of the pine and a great moon shot! Wow!

Unknown said...

Really beautiful photo.

Bella Sinclair said...

I shall never tire of seeing our beautiful moon. Wonderful photo!

Cheryl Cato said...

Bee, I was very pleased that the various textures came through in the photo. It was a beautiful morning.

Cheryl Cato said...

Thank you Lorac, John & Bella

ellen abbott said...

You take such beautiful pictures.

Frostbite and Sunburn said...

Gorgeous!!

Ann said...

That is a most beautiful moon photo. I have tried to photograph the moon several times, it just never turns out right.

Izzy said...

Just gorgeous!

Cheryl Cato said...

Ellen, Frostbite, Izzy & Ann - I'm happy that you liked this photo. It is difficult to get a good shot of the moon especially without the use of a tripod, but that photo was taken free-handed. I got lucky.

Anonymous said...

That looks like an sign of good things to come, a seasonal change and rebirth.

That photo reminds me that there are much greater and more important things in the universe and in life than our own trivial problems.

Seeker said...

What a beautiful moon indeed!!!!

I always say I want to "au" to the full moon like a wolf... lol ;)

Luv

xoxo

Rosaria Williams said...

Stunning. The light is surreal.