lizzy - so cool!!! it has that feeling about - i've never been there but paintings, photographs, films all have a feeling about them when they depict paris. so what's the story? steven
Your photos have reopened an old ache, the need to return to Paris. These are wonderfully evocative photos that are way to enticing for my wallet right now.
11 comments:
Just love this pictures, in fact I love ALL your pictures, i has feelings in there.
lizzy - so cool!!! it has that feeling about - i've never been there but paintings, photographs, films all have a feeling about them when they depict paris. so what's the story? steven
Wonderful photographs.
Are you there now? If so, I'm seriously jealous!
Oh Paris.... Paris....
I want so much to go there.
Those are such gorgeous pictures. Love them.
Hope you're having a nice weekend
xoxo
Lovely! Paris in the winter is magical.
Oh wow, I just love these images - they're gorgeous!
Magical pics, Cheryl. A recent visit?
The lights in the photos are really interesting - especially the one that look like a chandelier.
Your photos have reopened an old ache, the need to return to Paris. These are wonderfully evocative photos that are way to enticing for my wallet right now.
But someday.
*MESMERIZING*... the beauty in the photos just cannot be adequately described in words!
What awesome photos. when were you there? Very atmospheric! Happy Anniversary, by the way :)
Post a Comment