Turkeys on the roof
Squirrels in the attic
Steven asks:
"Can you eat wild turkey?"
Lizzy answers:
A resounding "Yes!"
But, not sporting
to shoot such precious critters!
Squirrels in the attic
Steven asks:
"Can you eat wild turkey?"
Lizzy answers:
A resounding "Yes!"
But, not sporting
to shoot such precious critters!
I am trying the "Character 160 Sunday Challenge" from Monkey Man. This came to me this morning when I visited Beth at What I Should Have Said - 160 Envy
Tomorrow I'll end up my "Turkey's on the Roof" story. Enjoy this fun little exercise for the mind.
Tomorrow I'll end up my "Turkey's on the Roof" story. Enjoy this fun little exercise for the mind.
5 comments:
I LOVE it! And I love the picture.
You did an awesome job. And I'm glad you can't shoot the critters.
Fun 160. I'll be ready the rest of the story. Thanks for playing.
that's a hoot!
There's always the Wild Turkey you can drink.
Love the picture! I agree with you, no shooting the critters...
Post a Comment