The G-man & I are leaving this morning for another golfing road trip!
He will be playing in a 4-day tournament at Ponte Vedra, Florida.
He will play at 4 different courses one is the King & Bear at World Golf Village
another is the famous TPC Sawgrass... tough course!
While my guy is golfing I plan to stroll the beaches.
I've got my sunscreen packed, my suit, camera, sunglasses & a book.
What a way to spend the days!
I've got my sunscreen packed, my suit, camera, sunglasses & a book.
What a way to spend the days!
We'll be back in a couple of weeks.
I may be posting on the road depending on my internet access.
On the road again... Happy trails!
I may be posting on the road depending on my internet access.
On the road again... Happy trails!
6 comments:
have a safe and fun trip filled with rich experiences. steven
Have a great trip.
The egret photo is especially lovely.
Ooo, I'm feeling a bit of ocean envy. Happy Travels!
I am selfishly redirecting you to my blog today, because my friend Brian needs your support about adopting a puppy that needs a loving home. Please visit and leave your comments of support for him at: http://www.madtexter.com/2010/09/pause-for-paws.html
You two get around! Wow. Glad you're home safe and sound.
great photos.. It's rare that I like anything with golf involved but I liked this
Post a Comment