Lizzy -- I can smell the photos through my screen. Small shops that make and sell chocolates or supreme baked goods are my favorite place to step into! -- barbara
I am visiting your blog and read your interesting posts. You are right, we need a plan for health but in this country it is particularly difficult. Once when visiting my mother in Paris I had a bad stomach bug. She called her doctor and he came. The visit costs me $20. Of course the World National Health places France as no. 1 for health. We need to do more here. I have lived in Georgia since the 70s and now that I am retired we do not have friends around. If you do not belong to a church and vote very conservative here in Newt Gingrich’s county, it’s hard to make friends. When the neighbors across the street moved in 3 years ago I walked there to welcome them, they saw me but did not open the door….this is not a friendly area. I like your banner picture, it looks like the dome of the Galeries Lafayette, or it could be the Printemps, I don’t remember for sure. I love the looks of that chocolate shop!
6 comments:
oh man shops like this are like the most tempting and wondrous places in mankind's experience - really they are!!! more more!!! steven
Oh My Gosh is right. I am a truffle addict! What a wondrous-looking place.
Mmm...I can smell that heavenly scent from here!
Lizzy -- I can smell the photos through my screen. Small shops that make and sell chocolates or supreme baked goods are my favorite place to step into! -- barbara
I am visiting your blog and read your interesting posts. You are right, we need a plan for health but in this country it is particularly difficult. Once when visiting my mother in Paris I had a bad stomach bug. She called her doctor and he came. The visit costs me $20. Of course the World National Health places France as no. 1 for health. We need to do more here. I have lived in Georgia since the 70s and now that I am retired we do not have friends around. If you do not belong to a church and vote very conservative here in Newt Gingrich’s county, it’s hard to make friends. When the neighbors across the street moved in 3 years ago I walked there to welcome them, they saw me but did not open the door….this is not a friendly area. I like your banner picture, it looks like the dome of the Galeries Lafayette, or it could be the Printemps, I don’t remember for sure. I love the looks of that chocolate shop!
Send me the address and opening times of this delectable store right now.
Post a Comment