| Fellow kayaking in Santa Barbara Harbor |
In these disturbing and uncertain times
I am posting happy memories from a month ago.
| Boats in the S. B. harbor |
| Strolling along the breakfront |
Is "breakfront" the right term?
This really isn't a pier but it is a fun place
to walk and people watch.
| Discussing the day's events |
| Just ridin' along on his bike. |
| Gathering for kickball on the beach! |
| Family out for a little ride along the beach! |
| Run, run, run! |
| High 5s! |
| Just me & my puppy... life is good! |
| I love spinnakers. |
| Now if we didn't have all these kids we could play kickball too. |
| Early morning family outing. Wish I could do that. |
| Giraffe float from the Solstice Day Parade in downtown Santa Barbara. |
| Folks enjoying a Saturday afternoon downtown. |
| Balloon man. |
| Gathering along the beach. |
12 comments:
lizzy don't let the shenanigans at the national level interfere with the awesome world you are creating and helping create that is shown in part in these lovely pictures...... steven
it's so nice to just think the brighter side of every uncertainty. nice positive attitude...
love the pics too and the captions...
JJRod'z
Some good pictures there. I liked the balloon seller.
Steven, thanks I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. It makes me smile to see them.
Thanks Jj... putting a positive spin on life is a challenge just now. Happy you like the photos.
Ellen, it was a fun day just people watching & snapping away with my camera. I like the balloon seller too, but my favorite are the families on the peddle-powered carts.
Hello Lizzy
Love all your pictures, but it's something about the second one I like best. I have always had a thing with boats.
Take Care
Best
Tracy :)
Such beautiful pictures that really scream happiness!
It's a good way to overcome certain things to hold our memories of Happy Days.
Much love to you, my friend.
Hope you're having a nice weekend.
xoxo
Thanks Tracy, I love going to a harbor to look at boats. There is something very relaxing about that.
Seeker, yes, looking at fun, happy photos is a good way to avoid the worry of world events. There seems to be trouble everywhere.
What fabulous photos, Lizzy! The boats, the water, the people...happy, happy thoughts!
Thanks for sharing them, and for the smiles each one brings!
Thanks for the beautiful feel-good photos! So good to feel the positive energy. Very hard to even chose a favourite, but I do love the little one with the puppy!
Post a Comment