Many of us are intrigued by the Jane Austen works. I never fail to watch the PBS series when they are aired. I think PBS version of Pride & Prejudice (visit the PBS link to read about the story) is my favorite. For those of you who would like to know how you fare personality wise as an Austen character can take the little quiz which Austen heroine are you? at the link provided below.
And for you gentlemen who would like to participate in this fun little exercise visit this link to discern which Austen hero are you? I hope there will be a photo for you to see the Austen hero that you represent.
Just a fun little exercise on a very hot Friday ... at least hot here in central Texas. We are expecting soaring temperatures to reach the 107 Fahrenheit/41.66 Celsius degree mark today. Think cooling thoughts!
I am...

6 comments:
High temp records being shattered daily. Triple digits in June! And no rain. Wednesday it was still 102ยบ at 6 PM in Houston.
Fun, isn't it. I did it a while ago and turned out to be Marianne Dashwood. Perhaps I should do it again...maybe I've become less ditzy!
I think my favourite movie version was with Kiera Knightley.
Fun. " Let's give them something to talk about.." I can hear that song in the back of my head. I'd be interested in how many people take the quiz.
I've never met a P & P production that I didn't like.
And btw, I'm Elinor Dashwood, too.
Sorry it's so hot in Texas . . . should I not mention that it is about 78 degrees here?
I am apparently Elizabeth Bennet. This has no meaning for me as I never read any Jane Austen!
I'm so addicted to do quizzes ;)
They may not be accurated, but I like the expecttion of the result lol.
xoxo
Post a Comment