Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just lookin' for a home... and I've found one!

This adorable little cat showed up at my neighbor's home 2 weeks ago. He has taken care of it, sent out emails, posted fliers to no avail. We even kept her while he went on vacation, but our cat, Miss Kitty, had a fit that another cat was in her territory.

The neighbor's wife is very allergic to cats, so "Little Cat" must find a new home. Luckily, I may have found someone to take her. We'll see. It is so sad when these little animals can't easily find homes.

She is a little Manx, but I don't know if her tail-less condition is natural or caused by an accident.

7 comments:

ellen abbott said...

She's very cute. I hope you find a home for her. Perhaps Miss Kitty just needs some time to get used to having another kitty around.

alaine@éclectique said...

Oh, she's adorable, Lizzy. Looks as though she's loved where she is; hope you can find a home for her.

My son's beautiful cats will be up tomorrow, do drop by for a peek.

Unknown said...

Best of luck in finding her a home--she's adorable. We have two Manx cats & she looks like a real Manx to me.

Rosaria Williams said...

Oh, I hope she finds a home soon. I heard it's quite hot in your neck of the woods.

steven said...

hello lizzy, my kids would go crazy if they saw this cutey.
their mom is away in australia and they have been thinking (out loud) that perhaps if they each got a kitten while she was away, that their mom would soon get used to it after she got back!!
ha! who are these people?!!!
good luck finding a nice home for her. she's adorable. steven

Tess Kincaid said...

Aww. Poor little thing. You're so kind to care for her. Hope she finds a new family soon.

Reya Mellicker said...

She is so exotic and beautiful - and LUCKY to have been rescued.