Friday, April 2, 2010

More Country Scenes

Serene photos to enjoy on "Good Friday".
Peace be with you all.

More along Hwy 304 near Bastrop, TX

Lovely ranch land.
It is so wonderful to see the stock tanks full of water!




Cattle are grazing.




New babies!




Running to join his friends.



Wild flowers.



La Reata
This is a small, pretty rural subdivision
along Hwy 304


I did not go down each street,
but I suspect there are no more
than 30 homes spread out in this area.
I expect the home sites are about 20 acres each.

The lots are deeply wooded with creeks &
ravines running through them.


Wild dew berries.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Beautiful photos, they are definitely peace inspiring. Love the calves, so sweet. Happy Easter to you!

Delwyn said...

Hi Lizzy

how lovely to see rural Texas painted in green and full of spring life...
thank you for driving me around

happy Easter

Rosaria Williams said...

Gorgeous setting. It seems the winter rains have re-invigorated the place.
Happy Easter to you and the Mister.

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love the baby calf with the white stripe...musta been the mailman making an extra round...debbie