A Night to Remember
at
Willow Ball
Willow Ball
As you can tell Liam is totally entranced by the lovely Lizzy in her stunning Carolina Herrera gown, but is it the gown or the stunning beauty wearing it? Liam arrived with such an intent look about him which took away my breath. He looked so handsome in his black suit and tie... but the simplicity of his dress made the intensity in his eyes ever so more noticeable.
I was dressed in my lovely Carolina Herrera floral-jacquard ball gown and felt ever so feminine. The dress is a mulberry organza with multicolor floral fil coupe jacquard, strapless neckline with the wrapped, angularly pleated bodice fitted to high hip. The skirt is A-line & pleated and is made in the USA.
Liam is the very punctual sort and we had time for a cocktail before leaving for the ball. It seems we both like a dry gin martini ~ shaken not stirred, thank you very much.

Before leaving my home Liam played a few romantic tunes on my piano. This really set the stage for a lovely night of music, dancing, and laughter.
Oh yes, we so enjoy an evening of dancing under the stars.



10 comments:
Lizzy you looked amazing in that dress last night! All the ladies were jealous that Liam was in your arms! :-)
Oh, I just love Liam! I was fortunate enough to be able to catch a few minutes with him sat night and chat. Although, if you asked me what we talked about, I have no idea. I was completely lost looking into his eyes... Your dress is truly stunning and I too just adored dancing under the stars.
Oh. My. God. Not only did you win the heart of Liam (I, of course, I just a little green with envy!), but you definitely stole the show in that Carolina Herrera! Lizzy how utterly beautiful you looked last night...what a pair you made. Oh, the glittering, shimmering glamour of it all was dizzy making. I now need a strong Bloody Mary to recuperate..care to share? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oooh liam neeson is another favorite of mine -- congrats on your hunky date and fabulous carolina herrera gown!!
and thanks for your comments over at my place --- now i'm off to explore the rest of your blog!
I absolutely love that dress. Stunning!
Oh that Bently.... They don't make 'em like that any more!
hmmmmm....
loved your date.
and you looked fabulous.
nice meeting you at willows
x
grump, sulk. I couldn't go --- because you took my date!!!
Fabulous dress though
:o)
Lizzy, I absolutely love your dress. No wonder Liam was looking intently at you! This is certainly the year of The Look, isn't it? It takes me back to when we used to say of a handsome man, "All he has to do is stand there."
Your gown is stunning and Liam makes a handsome escort. I was wondering whose Bentley that was. What a glide!
Post a Comment