Today I received this in my email from a friend here in town.
I don't know where it was filmed but it is delightful.
After madly rushing around the mall,
having a seat for a quick meal,
these folks had a wonderful treat.
Beautiful voices and seemingly spontaneous
(but of course it was well planned).
Enjoy!
I don't know where it was filmed but it is delightful.
After madly rushing around the mall,
having a seat for a quick meal,
these folks had a wonderful treat.
Beautiful voices and seemingly spontaneous
(but of course it was well planned).
Enjoy!
5 comments:
It gives you a nice warm feeling inside, well done to these guys.
I am not religious and so the song had no deep meaning for me but it is very powerful nonetheless.
I saw this yesterday and was filled with joy by it!
It was filmed in Welland, Ontario, at the Seaway Mall.
Welland is just west of Buffalo, NY and just southwest of Niagara Falls, Ontario, probably 20-25 minutes from either city.
What a wonderful affirmation as to how this holiday should be celebrated, and what it's really all about.
Rick
Hello Lizzy
I enjoyed this post and thank-you for sharing!
Best
Tracy :)
Wow! Wow! Wow! -- barbara
Post a Comment