Saturday, April 4, 2009
Pay It Forward - Renee always does!
There are so many wonderful bloggers who make such incrediblel observations that enhance my life and the lives of others every day. I would like to recognize one of those special individuals with the "Pay It Forward" Award. I select Renee at Circling My Head as the recipient. Renee is always giving to each of us and I want to recognize her for the insightful thoughts that she posts. Even when she is not writing she is entertaining and enlightening us with her lovely selection of artwork. Renee's posts are always inspiring and thought provoking. Thank you Renee for your wonderful blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cheryl, you are to generous to say all those nice things.
Did I tell you I never received an award in school so I am thrilled to receive this award.
Did you make this award? It is really a beautiful one and I love the sentiment of pay it forward.
Beautiful Cheryl. Thank you.
And thanks for letting me link you on that post.
Are you living in construction or is the floor done for the weekend.
Love Renee xoxo
Cheers for Renee!! Yay!
I wonder where that phrase "Pay it forward" came from. I know about the movie, but surely it was in the public domain before that.
Hi Cheryl- thanks for stopping by 100 Words from Dublin (formerly known as Novellessness!)
Texas is 6 hours behind us I realise looking at your clock - funny how time differences seem greater at certain times of the day, ie me at midnight just home afte a night out and you at 6pm just starting your Saturday evening.
Was wondering - where does the name Lizzy Frizzfrock come from?
Hi Lizzy,
How are you in the midst of rennovator's heaven or hell?
Blessing to you too Renee,
Lizzy, can you tell us about the origins of this award...like Reya I wondered about that saying...
Post a Comment