Monday, April 20, 2009

Texas Photos for Tuesday



Texas Wildflowers in the Spring

8 comments:

Delwyn said...

I love to see masses of flowers growing wild, they must be beautiful to see in the real...

Natalie said...

Aren't they lovely how they just pop up everywhere? great pics,Lizzy.xx♥

angela recada said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad Lady Bird Johnson helped the country see the beauty of our country's wildflowers. Thank you for the beautiful photos!

Rosaria Williams said...

Cheryl, these are gorgeous. Did you know that fires cause more wild flowers to bloom? In California, we had abundant spring wildflowers after an autumn wild-fire.

p.s. I gave you the wrong name for the award. The correct name is: Palabras Como Rosas. Sorry.

Fire Byrd said...

Love the richness of the blue flowers. It's lovely coming across swathes of flowers.
xx

Seeker said...

So beautiful, dear.

xoxo

Reya Mellicker said...

If I were a bee or a butterfly, I would head straight into those beautiful wildflowers. Thank you for the pics - they are gorgeous!

Helen said...

Saw your comment on Rosaria's post today .... totally intrigued by your blog name 'Lizzy Frizzfrock.' It's a wonderful name.