Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing For Change: Song Around the World "Stand By Me"

The Playing for Change folks who produced the "Stand by Me" video were guests on KUT during SXSW and performed two nights in Austin. There are two websites for their "cause" and are listed below.
http://www.playingforchange.org/ and http://www.playingforchange.com/

Playing for Change is releasing a CD and DVD through Hear Music in April, 2009.
I hope you enjoy the music in the video above and visit their sites for additional music.

3 comments:

Delwyn said...

Isn't this wonderful Lizzy. I watched it a few days ago then yesterday heard the song at home on random play.
Happy days

Fire Byrd said...

I've seen this wonderful song before, it makes me have goose bumps listening and watching it. The concept is awesome.
And really good to know that there is a CD coming out, wonder if it will be available over here.
xx

Tess Kincaid said...

I LOVE this video! I posted it at WM some time back. Fun to hear it again! Thanks for a lovely start to my day!!