Friday, April 17, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly gorgeous colors in that photo-- thanks.

B SQUARED said...

Love the pastels.

kden said...

Beautiful colors. If that is a typical sunset for you, you are lucky.

Rosaria Williams said...

Beautiful! What is this I hear that Texas is seceding? Do elaborate when you have the information and the inclination.

Carolyn said...

Nice capture and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Smiles

Girl Tornado said...

Lucky you, you've got the same beautiful sunsets we have here in Kansas. It's one of the best parts of living in the country, and you are right, we can see forever here. It's wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my photo, I love both your blogs!

Jim Klenke said...

Texas sunsets are the best. I love the banner shot.

Fire Byrd said...

Beautiful..... no other words needed.
xx

allhorsestuff said...

Love your sunsets there!

Eleonora Baldwin said...

This is stunning! The colors...the composition...the setting: simply magnificent.

I have a gazillion photos of skies, they are my shutter obsession. Do you think I could humbly enter the Sky Watch Friday club?

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

So pretty, ooooh, awwww! Nice!

cherokeefox said...

Beautiful...thanks for visiting my blog...I chose cherokeefox because I am part cherokee indian and my spirit animal is the fox. My real name is also Elizabeth "Liz".

Natalie said...

Clever Lizzy! What a gorgeous sunset.xx♥

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» thanks you for your frequent visits. He's so busy with his espresso shop that he has little time to reciprocate.