Thursday, April 23, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

My Very Favorite Field of Wildflowers
Field of Beautiful Yellow Wildflowers

Unknown Little Girl Picking Daisies

Unknown Little Girl Running Through Daisy Field

I love these photos of the field of wildflowers. My favorite is of the little girl with the handful of flowers. It's wonderful imagery. Youth, beauty, happiness. Ah, it makes me feel wonderful.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Just beautiful. :D

Delwyn said...

Lizzy this is a beautiful spot. Are they your photos?
The little girl looks so natural..
it's a lovely shot.

and isn't it great that we can find joy in these little moments...

Cheryl Cato said...

Thanks for the comments Natalie & Delwyn. Yes these are my photos. I thought the little girl was just cute. The lady she was with said I could take the photo. She is such a pretty little thing.

Rosaria Williams said...

Oh I miss the wildflowers of Southern California deserts.

Barry said...

Just gorgeous Lizzy. It makes me ache for Spring to get a move on here in Ontario!

Delphine said...

Lovely imagery Lizzy, they are huge daisies in your neck of the woods? Almost a big as sunflowers! Did you pick some too?

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Serene and vibrant at the same time. Brava! Have a wonderful weekend. Ciao

Rinkly Rimes said...

What sunny flowers. And the fact that you don't know the little girl makes her seem magical.

Renee said...

Lizzy I enjoy your photographs so much and want to see a book and hold it in my hand with your pictures. Perhaps over tea one day.

xoxo

Ces is a genius. You would love her she is so funny and totally cracks me up.

xoxoxo

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Enjoyed my visit - I lingered a bit in the beautiful fields of yellow flowers - Thank you for the adventure!
do stop by - we plant like seeds...
http://www.apogeepoet.blogspot.com

Rose Marie
APOGEE Poet