Posts of our trip will be coming over the next week or so. We had great fun at Padre's grand opening. Hiked in the Davis Mountains and in the Chihuahuan Desert, looked at different birds than we have here, danced in the evenings at Padre's, explored some gardens and native springs in the desert and in general had a great trip. Gertie went too & was such a good girl. She likes exploring too!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Home Again, Home Again!!!
Posts of our trip will be coming over the next week or so. We had great fun at Padre's grand opening. Hiked in the Davis Mountains and in the Chihuahuan Desert, looked at different birds than we have here, danced in the evenings at Padre's, explored some gardens and native springs in the desert and in general had a great trip. Gertie went too & was such a good girl. She likes exploring too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Welcome home Lizzy...
It seems as if you have been gone for ages...
You have two beautiful cycads at your gate...what a pleasant setting.
I Look forward to some catching up posts of your adventures.
Happy Days
I always find that I am glad to get away and glad to get home again. Sounds like you had a great time.
and what a beautiful home! look forward to the pics and story of your trip. Happy Memorial Day :-)
The flag pic is great! And your house looks so cool and cozy under the trees.
Welcome home!
So glad to read you made it back home safely after having such a pleasant trip! I look forward to reading all about it.
Lizzy home sweet home and what a sweet looking home you have.
It looks beautiful.
Glad your back.
Love Renee xoxo
Yes, Frizzy. Please come quick with the pictures. Can't wait to see them. I've been touring Texas vicariously through you and your blog!
Welcome back to the bloggyhood! Fabulous flag pic.
What a beautiful home and garden, Lizzy,it looks really peaceful there.
Think I will pop over for a cuppa!xx♥
Post a Comment