Tuesday, May 5, 2009
One Lovely Blog Award
This award should be passed on to fifteen (count them 15!) good looking new blogs. I may play fast & loose with the "new" part, but these are blogs I enjoy. Now this may take some time and is a very difficult choice to make. So let's look for beautiful blogs. Perhaps background, music, photographs or other artwork and wonderful thoughts will be shown. I have chosen these which reflect my eclectic taste. Do pay them a visit and see for yourself; I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do:
Painting-Printmaking History- Delwyn at A Hazy Moon
Photography - A Little Off Kilter
Pretty blog - Angela Recada - Art, Life, Stories
Jennifer - At the Table in My Sunroom
Bella - Bella Sinclair Doodlespot
Beautiful paintings, Ces - Ces and Her Dishes
The lovely thoughts & photos of "Willow" - Life at Willow Manor
Beautiful background & photograph - Liz - CherokeeFox
Cool headliner & my kind of photographs - Lala - My Castle in Spain
Fashion statements! - The Seeker at Searching te Inner Me
More on Style & Photography Streetside - The Sartorialist
Natalie at Musings from the Deep
Music & Insight - A Cuban in London
Just as it says & the S. F. Bay changes daily - Louis - San Francisco Bay Daily Photo
Seeing Paris through Eric's eyes - Eric - Paris Daily Photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Lizzy
thank you- you are a sweetie, and I appreciate the fact that you enjoy my research efforts and also share with me in the joy of seeing these wonderful images.
Happy days
Well, Lizzy Cheryl, Your blog IS certainly lovely. I often feel that I could just pull up a chair and have a cuppa.It is comfortable, and that is rare for me to say so. :D
Thank You for the honourable mention,it was a nice surprise and made me smile, thanks.xx♥
Many thanks, Lizzie. And to return the favour, tomorrow Thursday 7th may at 11:59pm GMT the Meme of the Moment will be coming out courtesy of your blog. It's great to pop by and enjoy the images you post (Texas! Yes!).
Greetings from London.
Why thank you so much, dear Cheryl! What a lovely surprise!
Congrats on the award dear!!!
Oh and you're a sweetie for honouring and thinking of me to passing it.
Thank you so much!!!!
xoxo
Lizzy, Thank You for the the award, and congratulations to you! I have an embarrassing newbie question to ask - I believe I need to post that award to my blog now - but how do I put it on my blog?
Lizzy, thank you. You did not like tha vacuum man? He is sad. Hahah! Thank you for thinking of me.
Oh wow, Lizzy! Thank you so very, very much. And congratulations to you for receiving it, too. Your blog is fantastic, and I am honored that you thought of me. xoxox!
Thank you Lizzy. this is my first award...yoo hoo!!!
Post a Comment