For Delwyn,
because you provide us with lovely images and beautifully written prose & poetry. You pass on to each of us who reads your blog the serene spirit that seems to penetrate deep into your bones & marrow. Visit Delwyn at "a hazy moon" to be entertained, enlightened, and engaged by her witty words and insightful thoughts.
P.S. I'm off for a couple of days of golf--see you Thursday!
8 comments:
Yes, ditto for Delwin. Enjoy your golf, while I pretend to golf in my physical therapy class. You're smart in keeping yourself limber and physically active. I have learned that my winter months can atrophy lots of parts.
Hello! THanks for stopping by my blog!
I have family in Texas: Arlington.
I lived in Ft Worth and another city in texas years ago. Lived in Arlington only briefly in 1978.
:)
Lizzy, I scrolled down the list of new blog posts this morning as I have my after breakfast cup of tea and saw my name at your picture, my heart raced!!!
Thank you my dear, that is an honour and I am touched with your kind words.
Have a lovely golf break, see you Thursday...
Went there, you are right a lovely blog.
Enjoy your golf.
xx
Enjoy!
She really does pass on a serene feeling. Perfect!
Enjoy your golf!
She definitely deserves this prize. Her blog is an amazing collage of photos, illustrations, witty writing and bonheur. Many thanks.
Greetings from London.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment on my blog, I like making friends around the dinner table!
My eldest half sister lives in Austin TX, but I've never been to the Biggest State (that's if you don't count a Greyhound bus stop of 2 hrs in Dallas at 4am on a cross country trip from NYC to SF. Via Texas sounded like the best option for absorbing the USA as a young girl). Ciao!
Post a Comment