Friday, April 17, 2009

Lightening Strikes!!!

Folks it may be a few days before I'm calm. This morning lightening struck two huge pine trees beside our house & went on to strike the eave of our house. We are okay, but have several electrical issues the main one being our Internet is out. I'm at Starbucks now checking email & my blog.

Thanks for the lovely notes on my sunset photo.

Rosaria, don't even get me started on Governor Perry's remarks! More on that later when I'm up & running!

Hope to see you all soon!

9 comments:

Delwyn said...

What bad luck...good that you are both safe...plus the doogie of course...
take care...the blog will wait...

Natalie said...

Geez! How scary!
Love to you little G- Family.xx♥

Unknown said...

Oh my, that must have been an experience that went beyond dramatic! So glad you and yours are safe!

Pyzahn said...

Soooo sorry. Yikes. That sounds terribly frightening. But you are a true blogger...seeking out a wifi station in the midst of turmoil.

Blog on!

Renee said...

Lizzy I am so glad that nothing happened to you.

Thank God.

Laughed when you were at starbucks for the internet and not the coffee.

Love Renee xoxo

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you, your family, and home are (mostly) fine. Do you have many bad thunderstorms where you live?

Siobhán said...

Poor you.
Hope all is OK.

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh dear!!! Hope all is well and that you are up and operational soon.

Fire Byrd said...

What a horrible shock, hope equilibruim is restored asap.
xx