Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pay It Forward - for Dave at Pics & Poems


There are so many wonderful bloggers who make such incredible observations that enhance my life and the lives of others every day. I would like to recognize one of those special individuals with the "Pay It Forward" Award. I select Dave at Pics and Poems as the recipient. Dave presents thought provoking posts as he did in the Saturday 4.25.09 post and discussion "Seven Jewish Children" and in the Monday 4.27.09 post titled "Facing It". Thank you Dave for your wonderful blog. I hope others will visit you & take away much from their reading of your words.

6 comments:

Reya Mellicker said...

I love how generous bloggers are, always passing awards back and forth. And there are so many awards to be passed. I love that!

Unknown said...

"Pics & Poems" is an excellent choice. Dave King's post are always thought-provoking; I really appreciate his observations about the visual arts, his poetry & his knowledgable commentary.

Rosaria Williams said...

Yes. And Ditto. He is one of my favorite bloggers too.

Renee said...

Lizzy stay with Ces she is a total scream. I am completely in love with her.

So glad about your husband, hello.....

Love Renee xoxoxo

A Cuban In London said...

He deserves that award, he does. Dave's blog is one of my (now) obligatory weekly stops. Like yours, too.

Greetings from London.

Dave King said...

I am so grateful to you Lizzie for selecting me for this award and for the complimentary things you have said - and not least for the wonderful plug. I do really feel it as a great honour, and so I feel an absolute rat, saying this, but would you mind dreadfully if I do not put the award on my blog permanently. I am about (when I can get around to it!) to take my existing awards off the blog an d have turned down another couple just recently. Several reasons, not least the fact that they were beginning to slow down the loading of my blog. So thank you, thank you, thank you. I will include your fab' gesture in a post. Thanks again - and please do not take it personally.