Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Palabras Como Rosas Award

Palabras Como Rosas Award


Rosaria at sixtyfivewhatnow presented me with this wonderful award a few weeks ago. The award is for words that like roses, leave a wonderful perfume, lingering for a while. Isn't that a lovely definition of Palabras Como Rosas? In turn I am to choose several blogger friends whose words leave that feeling with me. This is a difficult task because there are so many lovely writers whose blogs I visit and enjoy. I decided to take a look at blogs by subject matter:

Music, Poetry & History- John Hayes at Robert Frost's Banjo
Visual tours in art & nature - Delwyn at A Hazy Moon
Discussions of books & movies - "Willow" at Life at Willow Manor
Words of wisdom - Angela at Letters from Usedom
Perspective from abroad - A Cuban in London

11 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Hah! I saw your tomatoes and am jealous. I haven't even bought my plants yet.

Delwyn said...

Lizzy - this is becoming habitual - you getting awards - passing them on to me...But thank you for the thought and appreciation - it keeps the wheels going round and round...

Happy Days my friend

A Cuban In London said...

Many thanks, Lizzy. Very well-deserved your prize, too.

Greetings from London.

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm very flattered! I'll see to this one either this afternoon or tomorrow!

Thanks so much for this-- & congrats to you!

Seeker said...

Congrats on the award!!!!

xoxo

Angela said...

Thank you, dear Cheryl! How lovely of you! I have not been around to comment much lately, but I always enjoy to read your blog. Now tell me please, again, how do I put this lovely award on mine? I am so stupid with computers and keep forgetting what I knew last week.

Reya Mellicker said...

I couldn't have chosen better. Bravo!!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions!

And I posted today about the Lovely Blog.

chickory said...

yes that is a beautiful definition! but...i was totally distracted by the early girls below. wow!!!!

Ces Adorio said...

Good morning Lizzy! Thank you for the anniversary wishes. Congratulations on your award. I always thought of the word "palabra" with going to church. It is the same word we use when we read the verses of the Bible. Have a great weekend!

Natalie said...

You deserve all the awards you get, Lizzy. You are just such a lovely lady, with lots of intelligent and interesting posts to share.Thanks.xx♥