Monday, August 10, 2009

Blue Monday~


The theme is blue...

7 comments:

steven said...

hi lizzy - for one brief moment i thought "no way!!! she's bought the blue t-bird!"
i love the blue door . . . what is it with doorways that can make them so tug at my heart and trigger all kinds of associative thinking. memories i think i never had. hmmmmmm. beautiful. have a peaceful blue monday. steven

Cheryl Cato said...

Good morning, Steven. Wouldn't it be fun to own the T-bird?! The G-man & I would have to drive up to Canada & take you for a spin... uh oh, I forgot, I'm "old" now & so is the G-man... how uncomfortable a long ride would that be!

As for the door, I just love happy looking doors (even blue ones). I guess it's because I had a typical brown door most of my life (except for the purple/mauve one I had at my house in the country). Lovely Monday to you.
Lizzy

My Castle in Spain said...

i love big blue jars just like this one
but talking about blue, i just LOVE the car, you're showing below...sensational, fantastic!
wish it was my car...
:-)

happy monday to you and thank you very much for your lovely comments!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

beautiful beautiful images - and i, too, LOVE the door - something about that particular blue that brings sunshine - heat - water - and flowers to mind - well, my mind, anyway - thanks so much for sharing - have a gloriously blue day!

Reya Mellicker said...

Lovely! Not just the blue, you know. Your composition is beautiful!!

karen said...

Great blue door, and the lovely plants, too. Great for cheering up my day, although Monday has long gone :)

Anonymous said...

The big blue jug is beautiful. Both pictures look wonderful.

The T-Bird would be fun to own. My husband used to fix up old cars, trucks and tractors.
He used to always have something in the works. I sorta miss those days.

Great photos.
Thanks for the visit and comment.
Pam