Sunday, August 9, 2009

More on the Turquoise T-Bird!


Several folks had such nice comments about yesterdays post "Beautiful Turquoise T-Bird
Brings Back Memories"
so I decided to show the entire photo of the car. I just happened upon it when I drove into a gardening shop and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to "shoot" it. I hope you'll enjoy seeing the whole photo of it.

Yesterday's post was for Six Word Saturday and Steven left me a wonderful note which I am using for this blog, it's his take on the six word theme. He said:
six words (X2) comments:
1. retired educator buys expensive blue t-bird!!
2. family thrilled. bank not so much!
Absolutely PERFECT. I had to use them in today's blog... yes, I steal from my friends!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

steven said...

hi lizzy - that car has "take me to the beach", "mom can i borrow the car?", "can we just go for a drive - anywhere?!" written in invisible ink all over it. i'm glad you liked my six word pieces - here's one more:
3. "sell the house, buy the car"!!!!
have a peaceful day. steven

Eleonora Baldwin said...

r giving us more dream-material!
Ciao
Lola xx

Anonymous said...

The car looks great! I enjoyed the outcome from 6-word Saturday.

ellen abbott said...

My dad bought one maybe the second year they came out. We all loved that car (hard top convertible) but he only kept it a couple of years...too small for a 5 member family.

Rosaria Williams said...

Actually, Cheryl, as an educator, you showcase the talents of your followers the way you showcased your students' talents.

Now, that picture is worth a thousand wishes.

Cheryl Cato said...

Steven, yes, I like your third phrase too! Wouldn't it be fun to ride around in that beauty?

Lola... that's what dreams are made of...

Thanks Pam.

Ahhh Ellen... too bad, but at least you had the chance to ride in one for a couple of years.

Rosaria, thank you for the kind words... and aren't Steven's comments meant to bring on a BIG SMILE... :-)

You all have been busy... while I was out walking with Gertie you made comments to make my day. Thanks! Lizzy

karen said...

beautiful car, plus the extra 'stolen' comment,! I loved catching up on your earlier posts, too, especially that amazing walk with Gertie! Oh and your header picture is great!!