six words(x2) 1. retired educator buys expensive blue t-bird!! 2. family thrilled. bank not so much! that's a beautiful car lizzy. i come from a car family - yes me that doesn't even drive - and so i know the deep associative memories that go with chrome and paint and oil and leather!!! have a sweet day down there! steven
Well, I've come home from a full day in San Antonio to such fun comments on my 6 Word Saturday blog! Isn't it beautiful? Tomorrow I'll post the entire photo of the car. I hope you'll enjoy it if you drop back by on Sunday. Steven, I love your six words (X2) comments. Absolutely PERFECT. I'll have to use them in tomorrows blog... yes, I steal from my friends! Thank you all for stopping by and Reya I'm so pleased you like my banner photo... and Lola and Renee. I'm pleased that you are pleased. Thank you.
9 comments:
Beautiful! I would love to sit in one of those sometime, just once... :)
gorgeous pic, and the header photo with the cacti is PERFECT.
Ciao,
Lola xx
six words(x2)
1. retired educator buys expensive blue t-bird!!
2. family thrilled. bank not so much!
that's a beautiful car lizzy. i come from a car family - yes me that doesn't even drive - and so i know the deep associative memories that go with chrome and paint and oil and leather!!! have a sweet day down there! steven
Many Americans loved brightly colored cars
Me too. Always a fantasy ride.
Hello dear friend. I love your new banner.
xooo
Brings back memories to me, too.
LOVE the banner pic, including the reflection of the cactus in the window. Wow!!
More than six words ... oh well.
That's when cars were really beautiful!
Well, I've come home from a full day in San Antonio to such fun comments on my 6 Word Saturday blog! Isn't it beautiful? Tomorrow I'll post the entire photo of the car. I hope you'll enjoy it if you drop back by on Sunday.
Steven, I love your six words (X2) comments. Absolutely PERFECT. I'll have to use them in tomorrows blog... yes, I steal from my friends!
Thank you all for stopping by and Reya I'm so pleased you like my banner photo... and Lola and Renee. I'm pleased that you are pleased. Thank you.
Post a Comment