Friday, August 7, 2009

Funky Friday - Funky Critters

Happy Friday! Just a fun little bunch of critters I found in Austin. It will be a couple of days before I'm back as I have some things to get done. Happy Friday & good weekend to all.


Found at the home of the pink flamingoes!


3 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Are those turkeys?

Cheryl Cato said...

Funky looking turkeys!!!

Bella Sinclair said...

Dear Lizzy,

I had such a great time strolling through your posts and reading your stories. You have such wonderful photos, and your funky critters just make me laugh. I love the pictures you have of your G-man. The thought of you two warms my heart. I hope you spend many, many, many more wonderful years together.

Thank you for the thoughtful and sweet message you left for me earlier this summer. Your words brought me warmth and comfort and strength. I am so very grateful for your friendship. I'm sorry it has taken me a while to come visit, but I certainly did not forget.

xoxo
bella