Sunday, February 15, 2009

Golf Day

Photo taken on a Robert Trent Jones course in Alabama in October 2008.

We're going on a golf outing today. It'll be a challenging course not far from our home. Then again on Thursday we'll be off on another one. Just day trips for a few short hours. Have a good Sunday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You play golf?! I bet your good at it too.

Renee said...

Hope you had fun.

Even with the cancer in my bones, I know that a lot of the time when it is my shoulders and my arms it is sitting at the computer too long and aggravating it.

xxoxoo

Love Renee

Angela said...

Cheryl, I only got back to my computer today and found your lovely love story! Now I know how you learned to play golf, too. And you are right, sharing pastimes together is wonderful and connecting (with us it was horseback riding). Hope you enjoyed your time, and thanks for your always so pleasant comments!

Reya Mellicker said...

Golf is so cool. Sometimes I wish I had learned to play. I think it's hard, though, isn't it?

Enjoy!!

Cheryl Cato said...

Yes, golf is hard. However, the challenge is good ... I'd say it builds character, but for me when I play poorly I get very aggravated with myself. Some courses are just so difficult that playing them is not much fun. If I can shoot in the 90s I feel like I've had a good day!