
Post to the President was started so that ordinary Americans can leave a post for our highly technology oriented new President. If you wish to leave a message for President Obama there are Guidelines and Instructions on the left side of the blog page.
This is a pretty cool idea. The person who developed the blog even has some "starter" questions if the one leaving the message is somewhat stuck. However, most of us bloggers are not at a loss for words.
Just now I don't have anything to say other than congratulations, so I'll reserve my note for a future time. Pass this on in your blog if you so desire, I found out about this from another blogger.
2 comments:
Brilliant idea on the blog creators part--what a way to inspire civic responsibility in blog land--Excellent post Lizzy. Brilliant.
Great idea. I will pass it on. Thanks
Post a Comment